Thursday, July 10, 2014

Idea Formulation Generator


Found this book of postcards at Barnes and Noble recently. It made for a fun Maker Break one evening while picnicking in the yard. I love summer evenings!

Our favorite ideas, in case you were wondering:

Origami Rock Water
'Everything Is Awesome' Dirt Clothes
Shockapow Plant Undies
Liquid Seed Toothpaste
Uhduh Dirt Diapers

At first, some of my kids were complaining about their results. "That doesn't make sense!" 
It became an amusing challenge to flesh out how random words could be actual items.

Keri Smith (the author) has done some amazing books and apps that challenge how you interact with the world. I love what I've seen so far and can't wait to try out more with my boys.

Okay, now you play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where's the beef?!